Whew! What a day. I've been at a training all day long today. I am ready to be off of work for a while. Today my wonderful friend, Tonya, came over and painted my toenails. Funny thing is that she can't reach her toes either! I owe her a polish change!
Tomorrow is my appointment day. Please pray that lots of great things have been going on in preparation for baby Jones to arrive. I am SO ready for her to be born--(I think). We can't wait to meet her. Matt and I try to imagine what she will look like, how her first cry will sound, and well--we try to imagine everything, but we can't. I'm due two weeks from today. The whole pregnancy has flown by.
One other funny thing..... Heather, Heather, Tonya, and I all went out to eat at Panera Bread (Melissa-we missed you). We all have ROUND BELLIES for sure! It is so funny to me the way people react to four pregnant women that are all together. We like to meet weekly for dinner. Amanda has already left our "Club." She is where we are all dreaming to be.... at home with our new blessings!
I'll try to post nursery photos very soon! Happy Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures of your soon to be here little one! Congrats!!!
Valerie,
I love your new blog!! So glad you decided to do one so that I can check in on you from time to time. Well, more like everyday! :) These things can get addictive you know! I would love to hear about your drs appt. I am looking forward to sharing our stories and pics in a few weeks!
Carrie :)
Post a Comment