Well, I've been so excited about this LONG President's Day weekend..... no school for three days, the chance of pretty snow and a baby shower brunch is planned, by my dear sweet friend Melissa (who is due only a few weeks after me).
Unfortunately, the snow really made it's way into our area this morning. I am so sad because I was going to be able to spend time with friends that I don't get to see too often. But it is probably for the best b/c so many other "almost mommies" were planning to come. I'd hate for them to fall or be in an accident! I hope that everyone will still be able to come Friday night, that is the new date for the shower.
I do believe that I will STILL be preggo for a while! Does pregnancy last forever? It's beginning to seem that way. I don't feel any "signs" that baby Jones is on her way. I just feel the same, normal. Do babies give us signs to let us know they are on their way? I'm praying that they do.
No comments:
Post a Comment