Tuesday, March 27, 2007

3 Weeks Old Today!!

(Zoe with her favorite doctor, Dr. Patti. This was actually at her one week check up. Mommy forgot the camera at the 3 week visit--oops!)

Today we took Zoe to her 3 week "well-baby" check up. She is now 9.3 lbs and 21 inches long! She's already growing like a weed--which makes me sad. Dr. Patti says that everything looks good and that she appears to be a healthy girl!



This is already funny to me........
Here are a few things that I said that I'd never do............. but have done them ALL!
1. Let Zoe sleep with me in the bed------done it, do it every single night.
2. Give her a pacifier early-----gave it to her at the hospital.
3. Pick her up at every little whimper------I just can't stand to hear her cry.

I'm sure that there will be more things to come about as time progresses. I'm just doing what it takes to keep myself sane {and happy}.

2 comments:

mommy of girls said...

Girl...it's all good! It's funny how you never truly know what'll you'll do until your faced with the situation. We have had both our girlies in bed with us and really...they won't be there forever. As is most things with a new baby...it's a blink and then gone. Enjoy her. Snuggle her. And to the nay-sayers to tell you not to...well...there is a reason God didn't give them Zoe to raise...He gave her to YOU because He knew that you'd do the right things for her! Love you!

Emma's Mommy said...

Hey Valerie - don't worry about. Just do what is right for you! I love your blog - Zoe is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her in person. I showed Emma her picture on the announcement (very cute by the way)and she looked at it and gave her a kiss. Welcome to motherhood!!!