I've never really been much of a napper or long sleeper... but boy do I LOVE it now! I am so happy with sweet Zoe because she has been sleeping so great at night. She sleeps and I sleep.... what a concept! I give all the credit to God, because He knows that I'm a grouch now without sleep! A grouchy mommy can't be too good!
Zoe has been SO MUCH fun. I can just stare at her for hours. She likes for me to snuggle her the same special way every time she falls asleep. It is so sweet. I have finally started to recognize some of her cries. Now, I can tell if she needs to burp or is ready to eat or when she is just plain uncomfortable.
I know "they" say that babies don't smile on purpose this young..... but this morning I was talking to her telling her what we would do today and she just smiled and smiled...... My question is What do "they" know anyways? I captured her smile on my cell phone camera... but I'm not quite smart enough to get that photo to the computer.
Aunt Amanda came to visit Zoe this weekend! She drove from Lexington to Bowling Green knowing that she could only stay for 2 hours. She is something else! Zoe is a blessed baby to have so many people that love her the way Aunt Amanda does!! We have laughed and laughed about this picture of Zoe. She was giving us a goofy grin. She looks pretty happy with her Aunt!
2 comments:
She is too cute! And girl...that smile is too cutie patootie to be just gas! :-) I'm glad you are getting better sleep now. I can't wait to take her pictures tomorrow! Thanks for teaching me how to blog. It's pretty addictive though. :-)
Ok, new mommy- I'm really being inspired to begin this whole blogging thing. I may have to get you to teach me how so i can jump on the blog wagon! I have two children, one who is almost 4 and don't have a single scrapbook, babybook, or even complete picture book for either of them.
I have so enjoyed the pictures of baby Zoe. It looks like you all are doing great and I can't wait to see her again. Call me-we'll do lunch! Lisa
Post a Comment