Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Audrey and Zoe's First Play Date

Today Zoe got to meet her new buddy, Audrey.
You can see that they had LOTS of fun together.
It is so amazing how fast babies change--I had always heard mothers say that but I never knew the meaning until now. Zoe and Audrey are only 5 weeks apart, but at such different stages. Each stage of life is incredible.


By the way--doesn't Tonya look GREAT!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Audrey and I enjoyed your visit so much. We can't wait to have other play dates. Maybe Audrey will wake up for the next one!

Anonymous said...

These two little girls have no clue what a wonderful friendship they are going to have. This is the sweetest picture I have ever seen!

Terri said...

Way cute pictures! They'll be the best of friends. Glad you both are doing well.
Terri