Zoe had a big day of "firsts" today. 
She went on her first egg hunt..... although her mommy and daddy had to help her out!
She also went on her first "out to eat" trip--to a REAL sit-down restaurant with her Mimi. Mommy forgot to make a picture-- :o(
She also took her first bottle. Daddy gave her the bottle and she GULPED it down. In fact, she guzzled it so fast that most all of it came right back up! I was relieved that she didn't mind the bottle!
She has been a very good little girl today. Mommy is a happy mommy today--I even got 5 STRAIGHT hours of sleep! Hopefully she will be just as good tomorrow when we go to Granny's for Easter.

3 comments:
I haven't been posting comments, but I've been reading! I'm enjoying your website. Love you!
She's super cute! Love the ears!!
Post a Comment