Sunday, April 29, 2007

Weekend Fun

This morning Zoe woke up very happy. Maybe it was because it was her daddy's birthday? And....NO, she does not sleep in her crib yet. I just put her in her crib after I change her diaper each morning. She really likes listening to her musical mobile and watching it go round--(Thanks Heather for the mobile!) When the song stops... she thinks it is time to do something new.
This weekend we celebrated mine and Matt's birthdays. Here is a picture of our birthday blow-out! We were blowing up "punching balloons" ..... it was hilarious. Matt turned the big 35! Wow. We are getting older..... as I will soon turn 28!

Zoe's aunt Amy Kate made her a shirt that says, "I Love Amy Kate." Zoe wore this to the birthday bash. Amy Kate made this without knowing that little Zoe would carry on the "Kate" name.
After the party, Zoe got very tired. Her Grandpop cuddled up with her while she took her nap! How sweet!!!!

7 comments:

mommy of girls said...

ok, first off, 28 is definitely NOT old, because at 33 i'm still just a spring chicken! :-) (and by the way, exactly what does the phrase "spring chicken" mean? is that younger than a "fall chicken" a "winter chicken"???)

and honestly, the i love amy kate shirt...that is too fun. your girlie is adorable.

Terri said...

The bouncy balls look like so much fun. Happy Birthday to you both, and by the way Zoe is too cute!

Emma's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday to the two of you!!! Looks like you had a great time at your bash. (and Jill is right...28 is NOT old - for that matter neither is 35). I love the picture of Mike with Zoe. It is toooooo precious!

Carla said...

Happy Birthday to the two of you!! Whenever Courtney refers to her birthday she always mentions that you and her share the same birthday. And the shirt is too cute, you go Amy Kate! The picture of Mike with Zoe is just precious. Hope you have a great Monday.

Blessed said...

Cute pictures. I especially love the one of her in the Amy Kate shirt! :)

Julie said...

Happy Birthday this week! Isn't it the 7th??

Lisa said...

Zoe is so precious! I love seeing pictures of how much she is growing and changing. And that sweet little smile-Wow, you all are in for it when she becomes a teenager! Happy birthday to both of you (and 35 is so not old)!