We were finally able to take Zoe to church today. We wanted to for the last couple of weeks, but something always seemed to come up. Matt worked Easter Sunday and then last Sunday I went to the Mother-Daughter Tea in Nashville with my mom and grandmother...... so finally we were able to go to Greenwood Park this morning.
First of all, it was SO NICE to see everyone! I feel like I've been hiding out at home for almost 7 weeks now. I was a bit nervous about how Miss Zoe would behave--as most you know, she's a bit fussy. As soon as the service started, she began fussing. "oh great," I thought. I took her out and changed her diaper. I stood with her for a while in the foyer and low and behold.... she went right to sleep. Only cried for one or two seconds... really. She slept the WHOLE service. So it made getting her Bible very easy on us :o) When she woke up, she was in a good mood, smiling at everyone and giving an occasional coo and laugh. YES!!! Of course we know that this might be the only Sunday that she behaves..... but at least we have a great memory of her first time at church.
Zoe also got to see her friends at church today. Here are a few pics!!
Heather and Brayden; Me and Zoe; Melissa and Reese
Brayden and Zoe
3 comments:
How Cute! I had nursery duty this morning... we will have to retake these to include Mr. Garrett. So many cute babies. Glad her visit went well.
It was so great seeing you all at church this morning and watching Miss Zoe get her Bible. You looked amazing too by the way! (of course we all knew you would!) She is a beautiful girlie...I can't wait to watch all the sweet friends grow up.
I'm sure getting to church is an adventure! You & Melissa both look great!!!
Post a Comment