Monday, June 25, 2007

3 Month Pictures






photos by Jill and a Camera

12 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

LOVE THEM!!! Her smile in the first one is precious! And I L-O-V-E the ones of her 'reading' the Bible!!!

Melissa D said...

I LOVE them! The first one is probably my favorite, but how on earth did you guys get her to sit up in a rocking chair and hold a Bible??? Too Cute!

Sarah said...

SOO CUTE-I love the black and white (and pink!) one best...she's adorable-kudos to Jill for taking great pics...and Zoe for posing so well!!!

Melissa said...

They are soooo cute!! I love the first one the best!! She is precious!

About Me said...

That Jill rocks! Awesome pictures! Of course, it helps to have a really great subject like beautiful Zoe!

Ashley Fowlkes said...

Is this the Jill with a camera that I know? Cool effects! She does look older than 3 months in some ways. Amazingly beautiful!

Carla said...

What awesome pictures!!! These are great. Jill did another terrific job, as did Ms. Zoe. She is precious.

Blessed said...

Valerie,

These pictures are so cute! She is so precious. I just loved getting to meet her this weekend and hold her a little bit. I just love the knew pics I took of the babies and will post them soon! It was nice to see you and catch up a bit. :) We will have to do it again next time I'm in town.

Terri said...

Way cute pics. Jill did a great job and Miss Zoe looks too cute.

Unknown said...

Valerie, Your daughter is beautiful--the pictures are adorable!! Jill's Mom

Lisa said...

Stinkin' cute is all I can say! And you were worried she'd be fussy!She is precious! Jill and a Camera rock, too! Why would you go anywhere else for photography when you can get such great shots of your precious angel?! Love them!

mommy of girls said...

ok...i wasn't going to comment since i took the pictures, but she is pretty adorable. we'll have to do it again sometime...say next month? i love taking pictures!