So far both Jill and Melissa have taken Zoe's picture. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE their work! They both have a super eye for photography. Tomorrow is Miss Zoe's picture day with Ms. Jill. She (Zoe) is very excited..... hopefully she will smile a BIG cheesey grin for her. Ms. Melissa has also offered to take more of Zoe for us and I'm going to take her up on that very soon!
I am so thankful to have friends with this awesome talent! I just want LOADS of pictures of my Zoe Kate..... is that a bit obsessive or what? What can I say.... I love looking at my baby!
13 comments:
Melissa's work is so great!!! I love all of the pictures but that last one it too adorable!!! Love that Zoe Kate!
Love the pictures, Valerie! Zoe is so precious.
You have such a beautiful little family!!
I LOVE your pictures. They did turn out cute!
They are such precious pics. Can't wait to see the one's Jill takes.
I just knew you would end up with some great pictures. I love them!!!! The last picture of Miss Zoe holding her held up is too precious! She is a beautiful little girl.
Wow! You guys get a blue ribbon for cuteness! I love that Zoe has her little fist in her mouth in the first one. That's such a precious baby pose. Kids' photos are the best, and take them as long as you can, because your future Zoe may run from the camera or make silly faces like my current 8 year old does.
I love all of the picutres, but I really love the one on her belly. She is so cute!! Don't worry about taking too many pictures. I always say you can never have enough!!
Love the pics. Melissa did a great job. What a cute family!
Love these pictures! Melissa and Jill both do an awesome job! What a beautiful family!
What a precious family. These are really good pictures. I know that you are proud of them. Can't wait to see Jill's
Sweet pics! Your family is beautiful! Thanks for all your advice lately!!
I love the photos doll! Melissa is a great photographer...but she had a pretty cute subject to work with and that's always helpful too! :-)
Post a Comment