Saturday, June 9, 2007

Listen to my Sweet Zoe

7 comments:

Beth said...

Don't you love it when they start talking! She is so sweet!!

Melissa said...

Love it!! I told Michael last week I wanted both of the videos of the boys put on my blog but he put it on his instead. Oh well, he's a proud unkie!!

Meghan Humes said...

She is so darn cute! Love it!

mommy of girls said...

That is too cute! Those first giggles and squeals are just priceless. Glad you could capture some on video...thanks for sharing.

Blessed said...

This is just too cute!!! Look at you with your you tube video. I don't know how to do any of this.

Emma's Mommy said...

TOO CUTE!!!! Way to go with the You Tube video! I love to hear their little squeals and giggles. Miss Zoe is adorable!

Melissa D said...

I finally got to watch this!! I have dial-up at home and can't see your slide show or the video, but I just checked it at work and it is Sooo sweet!