I still cannot believe that I have a three month old baby. It really blows my mind that three months have already passed. She is now weighing in at 10lbs and 13oz. I think she's going to be a petite little girl.
Zoe has been a lot of fun (especially since her colicy ways have seemed to pass). We are so blessed to have a healthy baby, a happy baby, and a baby that sleeps all night!!
It has been so much fun to listen to her "talking" to us with her coos and squeals. She has been laughing out loud everyday.... it is so stinkin' cute! It used to be that when she was awake, she would cry..... now when she's awake, she's talking!! I have come to realize that she only has a few of my traits...... my feet, hands, and my "gift of gab."
7 comments:
Such a cutie!
She is the cutest little petite thing I have seen. I am so happy for both you and her that she has her bad days behind her and is now a happy baby. They are just so much fun!!!! I am looking forward to watching her grow and learn.
Just precious!!
Ya'll make a very cute family!
Priceless!
She's a cutie. The pics are adorable.
Love the collage. She's adorable.
Post a Comment