Saturday, July 7, 2007

Bad Hair Day?

Usually, I like to post pictures of Zoe at her happiest moments...... well, the other night she wasn't happy at all.
We gave her a bath, put on her 'jommies' and sat her up to brush her hair (our normal nightly routine). Just as I sat her up, I began laughing at her hair. When I started laughing at her, I guess it hurt her feelings? She began to tear up and got very sad. {of course at this point I'm hollering for Matt to get the camera}
Her hair is definitely a bit on the spunky side! (combed or uncombed). It is a bit curly when it's wet, which is so UNLIKE mine. Anyway, I thought this pic was funny and wanted to share it with you :o)

Oh by the way, Zoe turned 4 months old on Friday. She went for her check up and everything was great! She weighed in at 11lbs and 6oz. Zoe was 23 1/4 inches long. She fell into the 10th-25th percentile range for weight and height. She's our bitty baby.

9 comments:

Melissa D said...

I took a lot of crying pictures too, and still do since me getting out the camera usually leads to whining which usually leads to crying :) But I think it is precious! And I also LOVE the way your picture is framed in the background, TOO cute!

Blessed said...

SO CUTE! Her hair is precious.

I, too, love the way your pics is framed in the background. Did you get that done somewhere or do it yourself??

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I love her little locks. I know all about tiny babies--Karson was a small tot herself and still is. Miles, not so much =).

mommy of girls said...

I love it! At least she has hair to be messed up...my girls didn't need a comb or brush for a Looooooooooong time! Jenna Claire is still in the "no need for hair supplies" phase. She a beautiful little girl...and I love the bad hair moment!

Carla said...

Zoe is precious crying or not crying. Enjoy the hair, Courtney and Jonah were well over a year old before they had any. Have fun with the hair dos.

Emma's Mommy said...

I love the little curls! Zoe is a little doll wether she is happy or crying.

Lisa said...

Zoe is adorable even when she
is crying! I love her curly hair!

Terri said...

Her little curls are precious. She is so cute even when crying.

Melissa said...

I cannot believe those curls!! She was very upset that you took her pic before she was able to get her hair fixed. She is just too cute!!