Monday, July 30, 2007

First and Last

This is my first time ever to be tagged...... here goes nothing.
First Memory - Playing outside with my brother on our swingset--I keep thinking surely ther is something more specific, but that is what I keep coming back to.
First Love – Hunter Birdwell.... my kindergarden sweetie that took me to Twitty City.
First Concert – It was the Grand Ole' Opry..... a collection of country music vocalists.... I was young and can't even remember who was there. Trisha Yearwood was one.
First Thought in the Morning - Please, more sleep!!
First Question You'll Ask In Heaven – ?
First Thought When Hearing "Vacation" – Florida. That is our typical vacation destination.
First Best Friend - Kelly Williams
Last Food You Ate – dark chocolate covered raisins-YUMMY!
Last CD Purchased – can't even remember. I never buy cds
Last Good Book You Read – I'm reading a book now called Sacred Marriage
Last Time You Cried – a few weeks ago, it was a mommy melt down!
Last "I love you" Said - to Matt before he went to sleep...... I'm still up with Zoe :o)
Last Funny Thing You Did - ? I have no idea.
Last TV Show Watched – Beverly Hills 90210--watch it everyday.
I was tagged by Jill Reneau to fill in these questions. You are supposed to tag others...... so, Sarah, Tonya, and Melissa M. get going.

4 comments:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I, too, am a fellow 90210 fan. Kelly, Donna, Brenda...they are AWESOME! I also liked the vixen Valerie =).

Julie said...

I so watch 90210! Gotta love it!

About Me said...

I don't feel so bad for watching Dawson's Creek everyday now!

Melissa D said...

I am SO jealous! I don't get soap network so I don't get to watch 90210. Maybe we should have a girl's night slumber party and watch it all night long!!