Overall Zoe has handled it pretty good. She has been fussy, but oddly... a happy fussy. She smiles at times during her whimpering moments. The Tylenol seems to help a little, but the fever remains high with Tylenol-that has to feel yucky for her!
It is so hard as a mommy to see my sweet baby feeling so rotten. She will look up at me, with her puffy red eyes, as if she were saying, "Mommy, why aren't you making me better? Please help me Mommy." It feels awful knowing that I don't have a magic wand or some special potion to make it all better. I am praying that God will take care of her and that He will heal her. He IS the GREAT PHYSICIAN ya know!
Of course I had to make her picture on her first sick day! I also made a video clip of her laughing....she would laugh, then want to cry, but I am so funny that she kept on laughing :o)
Zoe needs your prayers today.
9 comments:
We'll pray that Little Zoe gets to feeling better soon!! Those old viruses stink!
I hope Zoe is all better soon!
I hate when little ones get sick. It is so hard to know what is wrong. I hope that Zoe is feeling better soon. Hang in there mom.
She looks so needy. I hate that she is sick. I remember when Allison and Garrett were sick for the first times... it was an awful feeling. I will be praying for you all.
I'll be praying for your sweet baby! It's such a helpless feeling to watch a baby suffer through sickness, but you're the best nurse little Zoe could have. I hope she gets better soon.
Sorry Zoe is sick - just give her all the hugs and kisses you can. It really does help! :-) I'll call you about visiting before school starts back and when Zoe is feeling better maybe we can schedule a visit??
Poor Zoe! It is hard on both of you when your little one gets sick. I remember when Emma got sick the first time (ear infection) - I am not sure who felt worse, her or me! She looks so cute and pitiful in her bumbo. I will keep you and Zoe in my prayers.
Poor little Zoe! It is so sad when they don't feel well. I'm sure that your happy smiling face makes her feel better. I hope she is well soon!
We'll be praying you feel better soon sweet Zoe. We love you. Hang in there Val!
Post a Comment