Zoe is so cute in her suit and hat. She looks so much older. I can tell she loved it in the water! How fun!
I sure did enjoy seeing Ms. Zoe today with her stylin' long-sleeved swimsuit! It was cool to witness a first! Love you!
Looks like you both had a good time in the water. Sweet pictures! I love Miss Zoe's swimsuit!
Zoe looks right at home in the pool. Her smile is contagious.
I don't think my kids have ever been that settled in a pool. Way to go Zo! Maybe you could give mine some pointers =)???
What a cute little swimmer! Love the pics!
Love the swimsuit. So Fun!! We need to get our kiddos together to go swimming!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Zoe is so cute in her suit and hat. She looks so much older. I can tell she loved it in the water! How fun!
I sure did enjoy seeing Ms. Zoe today with her stylin' long-sleeved swimsuit! It was cool to witness a first! Love you!
Looks like you both had a good time in the water. Sweet pictures! I love Miss Zoe's swimsuit!
Zoe looks right at home in the pool. Her smile is contagious.
I don't think my kids have ever been that settled in a pool. Way to go Zo! Maybe you could give mine some pointers =)???
What a cute little swimmer! Love the pics!
Love the swimsuit. So Fun!! We need to get our kiddos together to go swimming!
Post a Comment