Thursday, August 30, 2007

All Dressed Up for Church

Zoe got all dressed up this past Sunday for church. A wonderfully sweet lady, Mary, made this beautiful dress for Zoe. It was made with amazing detail (and love) just for her. Thank you Mary for the dress. I LOVED seeing it on Zoe this past Sunday. She got LOTS of compliments!!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!! Zoe Kate, you are the best niece EVER!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is the most adorable little person ever! I love that Zoe Kate...Kate...Kate...ain't she GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!!

Amy Hartford

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

She is a beauty! And look how big she looks standing up holding daddy's hands...I love the headbands on her, they look so cute!

About Me said...

Beautiful dress for a beautiful girl!

Blessed said...

It's amazing!!! I just love it! She looks so precious!

Beth said...

She looks so beautiful!! That first picture is especially precious!

Emma's Mommy said...

The dress is beautiful! But then again - so is the little girl that is wearing it!

Julie said...

Beautiful! She is such a happy little girl!

Melissa said...

Stinkin' cute! Love the dress and she looks great in a headband.