LOVE IT! I need one of those too! I have the Baby Bjorn, but I think it's hard to get on. I have to have someone else help me. Is yours easy for just you to put on?
Way to go, Zoe! Just the first in a long line of subtle manipulations! I'm actually very impressed you would continue to clean anyway. I would have just used it as an excuse to give up and clean another day!
9 comments:
I love it! Now that is some multi-tasking!!
So Cute!
I need one of those for Addison!!! Super cute!
LOVE IT! I need one of those too! I have the Baby Bjorn, but I think it's hard to get on. I have to have someone else help me. Is yours easy for just you to put on?
Way to go, Zoe! Just the first in a long line of subtle manipulations! I'm actually very impressed you would continue to clean anyway. I would have just used it as an excuse to give up and clean another day!
I tried that with my Mom not long ago, but she REFUSED to pick me up =). You two are quite a cute pair!
Now that is one way to get your work out in for the day! Too cute!!!
That is hilarious! Way to go with your multi-tasking though!
Audrey has used that trick too! She loved riding around all over the house. Now I don't really have an excuse for not cleaning! :(
Post a Comment