Saturday, August 11, 2007

Just Chillin'

One of Zoe's favorite past times is laying on the floor with her toys. Matt and I were in the kitchen and saw her just chillin' on her quilt. We thought it was so funny how she had her legs crossed while her eyes were glued to the television. Oh, Zoe Kate you are too funny!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Too funny! I can't believe she's 5 months old! Addison & I need to come visit you & Zoe soon.

Melissa said...

Hilarious! She looks like such a big girl in that pose.

Emma's Mommy said...

LOVE IT!!!! Zoe Kate is just toooo cute! Strike a pose girl....work it....work it....! :-)

About Me said...

Love it! That's one of those pics to show her future husband someday!

Terri said...

Love the leg action! So funny!

Lisa said...

Oh,my word! She is hilarious!!!!!

mommy of girls said...

She's a hoot!

Blessed said...

cute!!