How sweet!! I hope you were able to get some pictures with you in them. Those generational pictures are priceless.
I love these pictures! Pictures like these are priceless and you will treasure them forever.
Your great grandmother looks like she really enjoyed the visit. Wonderful pictures.
Cute! Addison and I need to make a trip to Opry Mills.
You've got a cute grandma! I bet she adores you gals!
So sweet!!!
It's great to be close enough for her to visit her great grandmother. And, by the way, your grandma looks pretty good!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How sweet!! I hope you were able to get some pictures with you in them. Those generational pictures are priceless.
I love these pictures! Pictures like these are priceless and you will treasure them forever.
Your great grandmother looks like she really enjoyed the visit. Wonderful pictures.
Cute! Addison and I need to make a trip to Opry Mills.
You've got a cute grandma! I bet she adores you gals!
So sweet!!!
It's great to be close enough for her to visit her great grandmother. And, by the way, your grandma looks pretty good!
Post a Comment