Delaney Woods International Invitational Croquet Tournament
Each Labor Day weekend we travel to Lexington for the "Delaney Woods International Invitational Croquet Tournament" (aka Jones family croquet picnic). This was Zoe's first year to attend and Matt won the tournament!!! Yay Matt!
I remember when we had Jill's welcoming party at our place out in the country and Matt brought Croquet. I thought, "Croquet? People actually play that?" Cracks me up. I guess I just think of it like Shuffleboard....kind of for our more mature friends.
I LOVE croquet!!! Tell Matt he can come play croquet with us anytime...we have a set too, so tell him when he's ready to call and we set it all up! What a fun tradition!
4 comments:
Love the 'Croquet Family Picture'. Looks like you all had a good time. It is always a blessing to be able to spend some time away with family.
I'm loving the Jones Family Crocquet tournament! What a Tradition! Way to go , Matt! I guess Zoe was his little good luck charm.
I remember when we had Jill's welcoming party at our place out in the country and Matt brought Croquet. I thought, "Croquet? People actually play that?" Cracks me up. I guess I just think of it like Shuffleboard....kind of for our more mature friends.
I LOVE croquet!!! Tell Matt he can come play croquet with us anytime...we have a set too, so tell him when he's ready to call and we set it all up! What a fun tradition!
Post a Comment