Monday, September 10, 2007

Zoe's day with our Mama Jane

Early this morning, Zoe and I left BG to take Mike and Martha Ellen (aka Grandpa and Grandma) to the airport for their Italian getaway. After dropping them off at the airport, Zoe and I went to my Mama Jane's house. We visited with her for a while and then we all left to visit my mom at work. Mama Jane, Zoe and I went to Babies R Us-where Zoe lucked into some new pacis!! We also went to Wal-Mart. Our next stop was LUNCH!! By 10:30 I was ready to eat because I had been up since 5:15. We ate at Rafferty's in Rivergate. Zoe was such a big girl. For the first time ever, she sat in a real high chair to eat her lunch. I couldn't believe that she did it!!! She squealed and squealed in delight while in her big girl chair. Zoe and I spent a few more hours at Mama Jane's house where Zoe played with "tickle-me" Elmo. Actually it may be called "hokey pokey" Elmo?? Anyway.... Zoe LOVES that toy. She would grin from ear to ear while watching him dance around.

Zoe and I had a great day with our Mama Jane! We love her so much!!
(click on the pictures to enlarge them)




6 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

How sweet! Zoe Kate is just TOO CUTE!!! I love her smile. The pictures with her and her Mama Jane are precious and I am sure they will be treasured for many years to come. And way to go Zoe - another milestone! Sitting up in a high chair while Mommy eats is pretty big. Soon you will be feeding yourself :-)

Anonymous said...

Can I say that in the third picture down she reminds me of cole and emma...how weird is that! Love you!!!

Julie said...

OoOOooO we love Babies R Us!

Blessed said...

Sweet pictures!

mommy of girls said...

What sweet pictures.

Melissa said...

Love the pics with her great-mama Jane. They are priceless!