Love the pics! I tell you...these girls and their cameras are awesome! Check my blog next week for Maui pics! Pray for us. Todd leaves Friday and I leave saturday!
I don't think I've ever seen such a happy, petite, adorable little girl. I love seeing your pictures. And I figured out how to slow down your slide show--yay!
Advice for the new blogger...Okay. I just tried to upload 3 images to my blog. A simple thing, right? Wrong. It took forever and finally quit on me. Then I flip over to your fancy blog and I see this mess: scrolling pictures, captions, blah, blah, blah. It makes me sick. Help!
12 comments:
So very CUTE! Who did your pics?
What a cutie pie! She is getting so big!
These are great pictures. I love them. What a sweet girl, Zoe Kate!
Amazing! I love the ones outside with the fall type background. She is so so cute! And, happy!
Wonderful pictures!!!!
These pictures are great! I would like to tell which is my favorite, but I kinda like all of them. Even the one of her crying!
Zoe is precious and these pictures really capture her sweet FUN personality! I love just love her! Save a pic for me!
Zoe is such a doll!!
Love the pics! I tell you...these girls and their cameras are awesome! Check my blog next week for Maui pics! Pray for us. Todd leaves Friday and I leave saturday!
I don't think I've ever seen such a happy, petite, adorable little girl. I love seeing your pictures. And I figured out how to slow down your slide show--yay!
Adorable! Zoe is a cutie! She's always smiling!
Advice for the new blogger...Okay. I just tried to upload 3 images to my blog. A simple thing, right? Wrong. It took forever and finally quit on me. Then I flip over to your fancy blog and I see this mess: scrolling pictures, captions, blah, blah, blah. It makes me sick. Help!
Post a Comment