- I heard about the GMA Bumbo seat thing..... which makes me feel even worse, considering my baby fell out of hers. (Smack down on her face on hardwood floors).
- I have LOADS of paperwork to do for what is called a Record Review..... and I've NEVER done one, so I'm nervous.
- I'm driving to Nashville tomorrow to see my mom and grandmother :o)
- I was just able to get several ounces of milk, YAY! :o)
- I just had a terrible dream that our house was broken into because I left the door unlocked.... now I'm scared.
- Every room of my house needs to be dusted and the sweeper run.
- Frustration is setting in because want to eat a cookie, but I don't want to brush my teeth again.
- I have LOTS of phone calls to make tomorrow for work, so I'm organizing my call list now.
- I can't quit looking at Zoe's recently made pictures and thinking about where and which ones to display :o) They are ALL SO GOOD!
- Finally, I guess I'm thinking mostly about how I want to go to sleep, but can't !!!!
I guess that's all. Happy Sleeping Everyone.
4 comments:
I'm sorry you couldn't sleep, but I at least got a laugh out of your post if that makes it all worth it to you :) And I SO feel your pain about wanting to eat a cookie, I do that ALL the time... I want a small bowl of brownie batter but do I really want to brush my teeth again?????
I don't think I've ever worried about brushing my teeth again after eating a late night snack! And I feel old, I guess...because they didn't have Bumbo seats when my girls were little...I feel like my mom when I say things like "when I had babies, we had to prop them up in a Boppy pillow to get them to sit up!" :)
Funny post! Eat the cookie! I had plenty of late night snacks during pregnancy and those early weeks with a newborn. :)
I have those long nights, too. That's what drugs are for, I guess!
Post a Comment