Okay, here we go!
1. Your favorite Holiday Movie? Christmas Vacation
2. The best Christmas present you ever received? Battery operated warming socks--given to me by my husband kind of as a joke, but I like them.
3. Your favorite Santa memory? ????
Do you prefer...
4. Colored or white lights? white usually
5. Artificial or real tree? artificial.... I'm too allergic to real trees
6. Prelit or stringing your own lights? Prelit ALL THE WAY
Do you...
7. Bake anything special for the holidays? not really, I try not to because I'll eat it.
8. Put yor tree up before Thanksgiving? This year I put it up two weeks before Thanksgiving. I'm trying to be extra festive this year.
9. Favorite Christmas food? sugar cookies.... with icing and sprinkles
10. Favorite festive place to go? Opryland Hotel
11. Favorite Christmas Carol? Star of Bethleham
12. Favorite Christmas Album? ?? I'm not sure I have one. But I do like to listen to Christmas music
I tag Tonya.
1 comment:
Mmmm. Sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles remind me of maybe our first real bonding experience--when you came to my new house and we baked cookies and then decorated them. Fun. Can you come over right now so we can do that again? I'll be waiting for you. (I wish.)
Post a Comment