Here are a few pictures (probably more than anyone cares to see) from Zoe's first Christmas holiday. She didn't really understand what was going on, but I think she had a great time being with her family. We traveled over 300 miles in the last two days and Zoe did great!!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas Day celebrating the birth of Jesus!
Looks like Zoe had a BIG Christmas! It is such a joy to watch our little ones enjoy family and of course all the new toys! Oh yeah - and good like finding a place for all her new stuff :0
What great pictures...and I noticed all the cards/pictures on your tree...what a great idea!! I will have to borrow that next year since my tree was pretty bare this year.
6 comments:
Brayden needs to come over and play with Zoe's new toys with her! Merry first Christmas Zoe!
I think she liked the WATER BOTTLES best! Hope all is well - maybe we can see you guys soon?
Where are we supposed to put all of these toys????
Looks like Zoe had a BIG Christmas! It is such a joy to watch our little ones enjoy family and of course all the new toys! Oh yeah - and good like finding a place for all her new stuff :0
What great pictures...and I noticed all the cards/pictures on your tree...what a great idea!! I will have to borrow that next year since my tree was pretty bare this year.
Post a Comment