Sunday, December 16, 2007

Zo-Zo and Lydibug

Zo-Zo and Lydibug riding together sidebyside in the car. At one point, we looked back and saw them holding hands. (Future Wild Pink Roses)

Below, the girls are playing while we were waiting for their daddies to get back from the ballgame. The girls both loved Zoe's baby. They had fun together and Sarah and I had even more fun watching them play!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute little gal pals! Love the smiles while they are in their car seats. Too cute!

Blessed said...

Colt says "Wish I was there!" It's my two cute little girlfriends!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

LYLAS--I grew up in cradle roll with my friend Summer. I don't have many memories of my childhood that don't include her. You all have some cuties!

Julie said...

Fun Fun Fun!

Anonymous said...

I love you Zoe!
You are such a great buddy. I have some wonderful news: After watching you and my other buddy Audrey, I have finally gotten the hang of that CRAWLING....watch out here I come! I just started yesterday and boy is there some fun things for me to get into now! Can't wait to crawl with you soon.
xoxox,
Lydia