Monday, December 3, 2007

Zoe's finally mobile...

As you have seen in my previous posts, Zoe has done such a great job with standing up and taking steps. I wasn't sure that Zoe would ever crawl. But today, she did it! I was in the middle of changing her clothes when Matt called. I talked to Matt for just a minute, then set the phone on the floor. Zoe let out a squeal and she threw her arms forward and took off crawling towards the phone. Lucky for me I had the camera right beside me. Look at her go!!! I'd say that she's finally mobile.

10 comments:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

What a cute video!!! I love how deliberate her crawl is--the girl's got places to go!

Tonya said...

Way to go Zoe! Watch out mom and dad, nothing is safe now. Little hands find everything! The way she is moving she will get to what she wants fast!

About Me said...

Yay Zoe Kate! Good luck, Mom! Now's when it gets really interesting!

Unknown said...

Wow...that totally made my day! I can't wait to see little Zoe in drive...she'll like it much better than reverse! LOVE YOU!

Emma's Mommy said...

Yippee!!! She is on the go! What a cute video - I love the little squeal at once she gets the phone and looks at you. Life as you have known it is going to become very interesting and entertaining!

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

So exciting... Oh how are lives continue to change: every new thing is so awesome!

Blessed said...

Go, Zoe, Go Zoe, Go!

Meghan Humes said...

Great Job Zoe!

Terri said...

Way to go Zoe!

Julie said...

Yeah, Zoe!!!!