Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Before and After Pics

I thought I'd do before and after pics of my new haircut. Thanks to Erin at Polka Dot Parlor for a super spunky cut and fabulous color. I think I'm gonna like it..... I just have to figure out how to fix it myself :o) Also, a special "THANKS" to Michelle Pruit for letting me sort of copy her haircut!!

16 comments:

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

LOVE IT! This is such a great haircut for you!

Anonymous said...

I love this cut! It is FABULOUS!

Amy Hartford

Mommy of Boys said...

It's very flattering on you.

Emma's Mommy said...

I love your new do. But I loved your hair before too. You have always had gorgeous hair!

Stephanie Burton said...

Very cute cut! I want to go shorter next time. And then I am sure I will want to grow it out again.

Kate said...

Very cute.

Carla said...

Love the new do!!!! It looks great but your hair always looks great.

Melanie said...

Looks great! I was going to suggest Erin at Polkadot Parlor, but I couldn't remember her name. Glad you found her, she did a great job!

Julie said...

I LOVE your cut!!!!

Terri said...

Your cut is too cute!

Blessed said...

Super cute. But, I agree with others. Your hair looks amazing no matter what cut, color, or length. Makes us sick! ;)

Blessed said...

Super cute. But, I agree with others. Your hair looks amazing no matter what cut, color, or length. Makes us sick! ;)

Deaton, party of 5 said...

You look MARVELOUS darlin'! I'm thinking about getting my cut shorter too. I liked reading about all the stylists around town.

Michelle said...

I do love your hair! I've adjusted to mine - still putting it in a little pony tail when I'm in a rush! I'm so glad I got to see you Saturday - sorry Baby Briley missed seeing Zoe! :-(

LCP said...

I am a little behind...but love your new do!

About Me said...

Love the do! All your dos always look great, though.