Well, I finally got around to getting Zoe's 9 month pictures made. I was a little late, but hey she is still 9 months old... but only until Sunday the 6th.
Melissa (www.mrdstudio.com), thank you for doing such a great job and on such short notice! I am in love with all of the pictures!
I just want to say that I already made a collague for my desktop! I totally think she looks like me in the one with her surprised month wide open picture...haha! Love you!
Oh my, look at your baby who's growing up. It seems like yesterday we were mall walking, and she was a tiny infant. NOW, she's tkaing steps, making funny faces, getting pedicutes =). Miles wants to know if she would like to go see the new Veggie Tales with him?? SShhhh, don't tell Lydia. He can have two cuties in his life.
12 comments:
You are welcome, she is the best baby to take pictures of, she does SO GOOD!
and it's totally okay to put them on your blog, i've already put some of her on my website, actually!
She does a great job taking pictures, but it would be hard not to with such a precious subject! But I'm not biased at all.
Love,
Mimi
I love the pictures!!! She is so sweet, I can not believe she is already 9 months old.
I LOVE Zoe's pictures!!! She is so expressive!
I just want to say that I already made a collague for my desktop! I totally think she looks like me in the one with her surprised month wide open picture...haha! Love you!
Oh my, look at your baby who's growing up. It seems like yesterday we were mall walking, and she was a tiny infant. NOW, she's tkaing steps, making funny faces, getting pedicutes =). Miles wants to know if she would like to go see the new Veggie Tales with him?? SShhhh, don't tell Lydia. He can have two cuties in his life.
I love how she wrinkles her nose up--she's SO precious!
I love that second picture! It is too funny. She has one of the most expressive faces of any baby I have seen. The pictures are great!
Amazing pictures!!!!!!
I think I like the ones of her standing up in that sweet little dress the best!!!
I love you pics Miss Zoe. How precious!
Awesome pics!
Post a Comment