Monday, January 21, 2008

Random Pictures

Sorry that it's been a while since I've posted. I thought I'd share some pics from the last couple of weeks. Things are getting a bit more interesting around here since Zoe is officially a walker! She can get just about anywhere she wants to go by either walking or crawling. She has been lots of FUN!

playing ball with Daddy
squealing in delight at her Leapfrog toy
wanting to listen to her favorite Baby Einstein cd
sharing Cheerios with friend Audrey
playing kitchen with Audrey

6 comments:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

When can I come over and play kitchen??? Those are some of the cutest lil' chefs =). I can't believe that Zoe is walking. She's going to be an athlete! The earlier the better at sports..or so I've heard????

Stephanie Burton said...

Too Cute!!! Just checking to see if you & Matt are on tomorrow night for American Idol???

Emma's Mommy said...

I have to say, Miss Zoe is the cutest little walker I have ever seen! I bet she is pretty fast too! After chasing her around for a while, you may not need to go to the gym anymore :-)

Kate said...

Have you seen the February edition of Parents magazine? Gilbert and I think the cover model looks like Zoe (aside from the fact that she isn't blessed with flowing hair like Zoe). Check it out.

Terri said...

Love her brown polka dot dress.

Scott Burton said...

She is so cute walking around.