Wednesday, January 30, 2008

When Mommy is away, the babies will play?!?!?!?

The other day Matt was keeping Zoe for me while I went out to the gym. I told them bye and went out to my car. I forgot the MP3 player and had to come back in only to find this:
Yep. That's right they are playing X-Box. Zoe even had her hand on the controller. They both look like they are concentrating very hard.... I guess they were?

6 comments:

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

Boys and their toys....I have found this same position of my boy and his girl.

Julie said...

Funny! Kish does not have an X Box. It's all guitars around here!

Carla said...

Too funny!!!!

mommy of girls said...

That's pretty sweet. It's funny the things daddy's will do to keep their girlies entertained!

Melissa said...

Reese likes to play the Atari (remember those) with dad!

About Me said...

They need Guitar Hero!