Friday, February 22, 2008

Anyone else ready for summer?

.... or maybe just spring? I'm ready to take Zoe on outside strolls, play at the park, play in the backyard, and really--just go outside without bundling up. I don't want to wish time away with Zoe, but I'd like for the weather to be warm! I know, I know it's still February, but hey--a girl can make a wish, right?

I guess this outfit is one thing that put me in the mood for summer to arrive.......Here's Zoe in one of her new summer outfits that her Mimi and Mama Jane bought for her. She knew she was a cutie pie when we were ohhhhing and ahhhing at her. Just wanted to share it with you.

9 comments:

mommy of girls said...

Too cute! Love the outfit Zoe!!! And yep...I've had about enough of the cold. I am ready for spring. Maybe not the hot heat of summer, but the 70s would be nice! :-)

Melissa said...

Did you just hear my conversation with Dustin? We were talking about some good summer weather. Love Zoe's outfit. It is sooo cute and the purse makes the whole outfit!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, that is adorable. I love the shoes. And oh my, am I ready for spring, too!

Terri said...

I love the outfit, and I am so ready for spring.

Carla said...

What a cute outfit. ZOe is so adorable.

Emma's Mommy said...

I have been ready for spring since oh.....October :-) Love the outfit! CUTE~

Julie said...

Love the outfit! Every girl needs a purse! I am SO ready for warmer weather!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

This girl is just to CUTE! I love the purse. I imagine it's equipped with all her necessities =)!

LCP said...

OMGoodness, that was the outfit I was going to get Josey from Gymboree. It is sooo cute, I will definately be getting it now!! Cute pics.