was Zoe's due date. Of course, we all know it's still 7 days until her big birthday. Here is a picture of me last year. WOW! And to think I still had one week left..... I guess that's why Zoe was SO BIG .... well at birth anyways.
Isn't it amazing how a woman's belly can get so large and then miraculously go back (almost back)? After experiencing pregnancy and delivery, I am in awe every time I think about the process that God created for birth. He is amazing!!
I hated not being able to be here at the hospital for the big day. I was so excited when Tonya called me from the hospital with the news. What a wait that overdue 7 days can feel like I am sure!
3 comments:
I hated not being able to be here at the hospital for the big day. I was so excited when Tonya called me from the hospital with the news. What a wait that overdue 7 days can feel like I am sure!
What a difference a year can make huh??? From being in your belly to walking on her own! It goes by fast...enjoy every priceless moment of it.
I agree with Jill - what a difference a year can make. I can't wait to see what the next year brings for all of us!
Post a Comment