I am a Child of God
I wanted to show off Zoe's new wall decor for her room. A lady by the name of Janel Dunda (here in BG) has a company called "Make A Statement Lettering." She created these wall words for Zoe's room. She can do LOTS of cool things. In fact, you can check out her website at http://www.makeastatementlettering.com/. I'm having a party for her on April 18th at my house, so mark your calendars and be thinking of ideas for your home. Oh BTW, it was only $18! I thought that was a great deal.
8 comments:
They are actual letters made from vinyl. Check out her website for other ideas. You can also search 'vinyl lettering' in a google search.
Too cute! I would love to have something like that done in our girls bathroom...once we get it painted from the "gymnastics" incident.
Very cute. Love it.
L-O-V-E it! I am going to have to look into that for Emma's room. We are talking about redoing it anyway, so this would be a neat idea. Thanks for sharing!
Very appropriate and it looks great!
So sweet!!!! Thanks for sharing that idea!
I love it, I wish I was there for the party. Enjoy!!!
I had Janel's son in school last year. They are such a kind family. Very cute!!!
Post a Comment