Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HELP!

Okay I've been up most all of the night listening to Zoe throw up and to Matt moan as this horrible virus is creaping up on him too. What am I going to do? I already dread this day!
My baby is still throwing up after 6 days! Both her crib and the guest bed have been covered by her vomit and she won't let me put her down long enough to change the beds. She's in my lap right now, making the 'throw up face.' Oh... and I am supposed to have a meeting at 8:30 for work-yeah right, like I'm really going to make it. Have you ever heard of a virus that attacks that way?
Sorry to complain, but I really need you to pray for us.

4 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

Oh Valerie.....I am praying for all of you. Poor Zoe :-( and poor Mommy! It is so hard to see our little ones sick and I think it is even harder when it just continues and there is nothing really you can do. I hope Matt doesn't get it as bad and I will pray really hard that you do not come down with it.

Beth said...

I'm so sorry it is so stressful!!! I hope Miss Zoe will feel good enough to sleep a little while and let you get a minute. We'll be praying for you!!

Lisa said...

Poor Zoe! I am so sad that she is still sick. I know that you are probably at your wits end- but just hang in there! We will certainly keep her and you and Matt in our prayers!

Kate said...

Cole and I are praying that today finds all three of you better.