Stomach Bug Day 5
Just thought I'd update everyone on Zoe today. This morning we had high hopes of no vomiting because she woke up so happy and playful. ....... The vomiting started around 11:00 (I think) and she threw up three times. Uhhh. When is this bug going to be over? It is really wearing her down. All she wants to do is cuddle up in my lap. This afternoon, we have been on the couch from 12:45-4:45. {that is why I haven't been able to answer phone calls or return emails} Zoe won't let me out of her sight. I think she's scared?
We are doing all liquids today in hopes of building her belly strength back up and hopefully will be able to get some foods to stay down soon.
Please keep her in your prayers. Thanks..... oh and now Martha Ellen is better, but Mike has it now.
Here's Miss Zoe snoozing in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Hopefully sleep and rest will help her get better soon.
4 comments:
Sweet baby. I just saw the email today about her being sick. We're praying. I'm sure that's very scary for all of you. Love you guys.
We just read the blog that Zoe was sick - we've been out of town all weekend! I'm so glad she is beginning to feel better! Praying for ya!
We'll keep praying...we didn't know she was sick until I read Tonya's blog. Bless your hearts...that is the most helpless feeling ever...to watch your baby be sick. Hang in there.
I soooo hate that little Zoe is sooo sick. We will be praying for her.
Post a Comment