Friday, April 4, 2008

Try this on for size...



Today with all the rain drizzling down, Zoe and spent most of the day at home. I decided to go through some of Zoe's summer clothes from last summer to see if any of them would still fit her..... they pretty much all still fit~(which is actually great for our budget).
I noticed Zoe's sweet little hospital dress hanging in the back of her closet. I pulled it out and reminised about the day she was born. I decided to try it on Zoe because it looked like her size. It is a Petite Ami dress, size Newborn.... and you guessed it~~~ it STILL FITS her.
I know that bishop style dresses can fit babies for a longer than most types of dresses, but I mean really, the same size fitting her for almost 13 months! Here's the picture proof:

The day after Zoe was born... I couldn't wait to dress her up (I still like to do it now)

The first visit to church at 7 weeks old.

Three months old (photo by the famous and talented Jill Reneau)

And these pics were from today... just two days shy of being 13 months old.

It just continues to crack me up when I think about how small she really is. I don't really notice it much at home. It hits me when she is around her friends. She is a little over 27 inches tall and weighs about 16.8 lbs. She's a "Big-O-Biggen" (as I call her). I love my little baby!!!

7 comments:

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

She looks great in the dress. Yes, I agree, those type dresses can be worn for a long time. She is one beautiful friend!
Love YOU!

Lisa said...

Ok, that is cracking me up! But, hey she will definately get more wear out of her clothes, and that dress is adorable!!

Julie said...

You're so funny! Hey, at least you will get your moneys worth on clothes!!

Emma's Mommy said...

I would LOVE it if Emma were able to wear her clothes that long! She still looks adorable in that dress. It is hard to believe it is the same one she wore a year ago!

LCP said...

What beautiful photos...and that is a stitch that the dress still fits her. Our Josey is still a peanut too, but I don't think she would fit into her dress she came home in.

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Look at that little sweetie pie! Is it just me or does she have two of the cutest little teeth ever?

Terri said...

Wow, Miss Zoe. I sure wish my kiddos could get that much wear out of their clothes. Very cute dress!