I am so thankful for my pals Tonya and Sarah. (I am also glad that our hubbies are buds too.... this way we get to spend even more time together.) The three of us are having the time of our lives with our girls. I think it's neat that Zoe recognizes her friends (and their mommies) and says "hiiii-deeee" to greet each of them. She can even call a few of them by name..... Ahh--dee (audrey) and On-ya (tonya) We are still working on Lydia and Sarah--she knows them but doesn't quite say their names yet.
Zoe and Audrey being silly!
Our sweet baby girls.
I love my life.
P.S. We are leaving bright and early for Branson, MO. Please keep us in your prayers for safe travel, for a happy baby in the car for 8 hours and for Zoe to sleep well at the hotel! We're going to visit Marv at his Chateau on the Lake!!!!
Zoe and Audrey being silly!
Our sweet baby girls.I love my life.
P.S. We are leaving bright and early for Branson, MO. Please keep us in your prayers for safe travel, for a happy baby in the car for 8 hours and for Zoe to sleep well at the hotel! We're going to visit Marv at his Chateau on the Lake!!!!
3 comments:
Have safe and fun travels!! My kids always loved the car...now the hotel room different story atleast for EK!
I love the pics of the girls..You are truly blessed..great friends and a beautiful family!!
Cute pics!!! They are so blessed to have each other.
Have a safe and fun trip!! I bet Zoe will do great for you!
Have fun and be careful. Tell Marv hello for me:)
Post a Comment