Friday, June 20, 2008

More A to Z Fun


Tonya and I took the girls to feed the ducks at Three Springs Park yesterday. Both girls knew exactly what they were seeing...... "duuuuck, duuuck" they would say. It was very sweet. We also spent some time playing at the park. The girls enjoyed swinging, seesawing (is that a word?), running, and sliding. A and Z really loved playing on the bus. Who knew a bus could be so much fun?
Happy Weekend Everyone!

"Hey Audrey, have you ever seen real live ducks before?"




3 comments:

Valerie Grissom said...

Thanks so much for posting comments on my blog! Believe it or not I have been emailing people and telling them to leave a comment. I think they just don't know how to do it. Mags and Rachel are the only 2 brave enought to try it. I would love to get together for a play date. Naomi Kate has actually never had one. She has a dark cherry wood crib, but it does look black in the pic. Just let me know when you are coming in town and we can get together. Our condo's have a pool if she would like to swim.

Valerie Grissom said...

Oops! I spelled enough wrong.

Jessica said...

How sweet! Kennedy loved the ducks when we took her to the zoo! Hope to "play" soon!