Zoe got so wet from washing the car, that we just stripped her down to her diaper. She loved it!
Above: My favorite picture of Zoe Kate (for the time being)
Oh yes.... Matt's new car. Well, Ever since I've known Matt he's wanted a Jeep Wrangler and he finally got one. We had such a great time 'cruising' Bowling Green last night. Zoe likes riding in it too. (Zoe has never ridden forward facing in a car before. Her carseat wouldn't fit rear-facing, so she gets to ride like all of her friends). The wind was whipping her hair all in her face and she just laughed and laughed.... until she fell asleep. Yep. That's right, she fell right to sleep. I think this will be a fun 'toy' for our family this summer.
Yes, Zoe is going for the Mini Pearl look with her new carseat. It still had the tags on it for her first ride.
14 comments:
Your new "favorite" pic of Zoe reminds me of one of Emma from last year when Steven got her soaked with the hose pipe. What precious memories we have of our children.
Love Matt's new ride! I love that Miss Zoe decided to take a little snooze while you all were cruising around ;-)
Our husbands and their toys! Something about the wife buying a van makes the man need to feel 'Manly'!
okay, i just read emma's mommy's comment, what is a hosepipe???????
For some reason.... I call 'hose pipe' what Matt calls 'garden hose'....???? Who knows? that's what i've always heard? must be a TN thing??
FUNNY!!!!!
Your adorable girl cracks me up! She is definitely a Jones :) I've enjoyed reading, just haven't had the energy (or free hands to type) to comment. Love the pictures and the stories...yall are so fun!
What a cute Bubbly :) girl! Looks like she had a blast.
Yay for Matt! I didn't know he had found a Jeep! Looks like fun...and love Zoe's new ride! :-)
Wow! Looks like fun! Can we go for a ride?
These pictures are too sweet! Maybe we should get a jeep so Addison will fall asleep in the vehicle??
My kids love washing the car more than taking a bath--looks like Zoe does too =). Cute post!
Hi there, I added your blog to Drew's page. It was so fun meeting you and playing today at Melissa's. I hope Zoe is feeling better, she sure is a beautiful little girl!
Kim & Drew
ha ha, I say "hose pipe" too! LOL! I love the pictures of Zoe in the bubbles! I also LOVE the new Jeep! How fun! Congrats on 2 new vehicles in 1 year! Woo-Hoo!!!
Evan and I were just watching Thomas and the narrator said something about a "hose pipe." How funny is that? :-)
Oh, how fun is that for her to get to ride in a jeep with the wind blowing through her hair!! Too much fun. She is so cute playing with the bubbles!
Post a Comment