Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

We went to WKU for the fireworks show this year. Even though it was a rainy evening, we enjoyed being with our friends. Jessica took a picture of our family and I wanted to share it. I'm also posting a picture from last year's 4th of July. Look how much Zoe has changed!! wow-weee!
Zoe actually enjoyed the fireworks more last year, as she slept through the entire show. This year she was just as sleepy as last, but seemed a bit frightened. She would point to the sky and kind of smile, then quickly turn her head into my arms when a 'boom' was sounded. Who knows, maybe she'll like them better next year? I hope so, I love fireworks!!





3 comments:

Terri said...

Wow, how you've changed Miss Zoe!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

My kids have always been a bit unsettled by the noise of the fireworks--they are loud! LOVE Zoe's new pics. in the below post!!!

Ashley Fowlkes said...

What a difference a year makes. I think Zoe should win the award for a million and one cute looks!