Monday, July 14, 2008

I LOVE my FRIENDS!

Front to Back: Melissa, Kelly, Heather, Stephanie, Tonya, Valerie, Sarah, Leslie (our new pal) and Jessica


Tonight several friends got together to share a meal at Montana Grille (one of my favorite places in town). We really had a great time chatting, laughing, joking and dining together--without our little babies. LOVE LOVE LOVE my friends.

6 comments:

Blessed said...

How fun! I wish I could have come and "joined" your little group?! Thanks for including me when I come to town. :)

Kari said...

How great is that!! It looks like you all had a ball...do you all get to do that very often?? Cherish them all living so close it makes me miss my group...

Melissa said...

I love all my friends! Best friends, close friends, new friends, old friends. I had a great time and can't wait to do it again! (I want you to email me a copy of the first pic!)

Jessica said...

I had fun as always with this bunch! Thanks for letting me invite Leslie! Can't wait until next month's meetup!

Tonya said...

As always, it was a good time. It had been a while since I had time for myself and I enjoyed it!! Looking forward to PV!

Teresa Kimbel said...

I'm so glad all of you have each other. When I had David, there were hardly any pregnant women at church and likewise with Laura. These are years you will always remember, even though, while you're busy you think they're a blur. Keep getting together, because somebody has to take care of the babies while you're gone...which gives grandma and pappaw something to look forward to. :)