Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Little Fishy

Zoe has finally semi-mastered using her floaties in the pool. She LOVES LOVES LOVES to swim. Today we were invited to swim at Heather's MIL's house. We had so much fun! Here's a quick video clip of Miss Zoe swimming to her mommy. Watch her little feet just a kicking.... she's our little fishy.

10 comments:

Heather said...

You know I LOVE it!!! Can't wait for Zo-zo to come swimming again!

Kari said...

How sweet is that....I love watching little ones swim...they always look like they are so proud of themselves!! Thanks for sharing that video..Can't wait to see you all give Zoe a hug for us!!

Blessed said...

LOVE IT!! I just can't believe she has NO FEAR and just goes for it! I hope we can come for a visit soon and see her swim!!

Julie said...

So sweet!!! Wow, she did great with her floaties!!

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

Zoe is a great swimmer, she is such a water baby, I am glad that she helped influence Lydibug in the pool to wear her floaties. I can't believe they are becoming more independent!
xoxxo

Danielle Hudson said...

Wow! That was so sweet. Ian loves the water too. I'll let you know probably next week about a play date at my house:)

Kim said...

Wow I am so impressed! I have got to get Drew swimming! She is the cutest lil thing!

Jessica said...

Go Zoe, Go Zoe! She is adorable! We had so much fun swimming w/ you guys!

Carla said...

I love it!!! She is such a cutie!!

Jennifer said...

That is amazing! She's a little fishy, alright! An adorable one at that! :)