This past week, Zoe has decided that she can operate all of her toys on her own. She can choose her own snacks and tell me what she wants in her sippy cup (mmmmm which is milk, juuuuuuce which is juice but also sounds like shoes?, or waawweerrr which is water). Zoe also decided last Sunday that she didn't need to nurse anymore. She was down to only nursing in the mornings, before doing anything else. Now, as soon as she wakes, she asks for pannks (pancakes) and mmmmm (milk).
Zoe can climb both onto the couch and into the van without assistance. {She's finaly reached the 20 pound mark, so we've bought her a new carseat for forward facing}. She likes to choose her clothes, shoes and hairbow all on her own. All of her newfound independances are so cute and funny (especially her talking), but yet it's kindof sad to see her grow up. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful that she's growing and developing the way she should. Prayerfully, this blog entry will make me slow down and savor fun baby moments with Zoe.
Of course, I can never post without putting pics of Zoe up.... so here you go!
Picture one: Zoe sitting with Lydia (and Reese in the background) having a mighty fine conversation over breakfast.
Picture two: Zoe in her new carseat in the van. She LOVES riding forward facing... of course she can see Elmo on the tv screen much better now!
Picture three: Zoe loving on her daddy. ..... how sweet!
7 comments:
I feel the same way! I'm so thankful that Addison is growing like she should, but at the same time it's so sad to see my baby grow up. Cute pics!
No matter how big they get, they will always be your baby. I look at Emma now and wonder how on earth she got to be so grown up already. Then she will turn around, throw her arms around my neck and just want to cuddle. I savor every one of those moments. Zoe is so precious. What a sweet girl!
They are getting TOO big!!! :( Boo hoo hoo...
Not to kick you while you're down or anything, but just wait like 2 more seconds and she will be starting KINDERGARTEN!!! Seriously, do savor every second, because it is gone before you even know it's coming. But I know you do, she is such a happy little baby... toddler, it really shows what an awesome and fun mommy you are to her by the smile always on her face!
What cute pics!! I know just how you feel and you better savor every moment of it... the good thing about it though is that no matter what or how old she gets she will still need her momma!! (My baby started kindergarten this year and I am soo depressed...but luckily she is still my cuddly monster...now if I could just get Tyler back to thinking it was cool to give mom hugs and loves..boys!!)
I know how you feel. Since I know the twins are my last babies I've tried to enjoy every minute. But Mitchell is eight and he is still my baby. He tells me he loves me several times a day. It makes my day. Cassidy makes me work harder for her affection. So even though she won't be a baby, she will always be your baby.
Hope ZK gets to feeling better soon. We have missed her these last few days! Love the new pictures you added- she is getting so big, poof...where did the year and 1/2 go?
Post a Comment