- My husband loves me, takes care of me and respects me every day.
- Zoe is healthy, developing normally and a great baby.
- I have running water. Warm, cold, hot--any temperature.
- My vehicle is dependable.
- My husband has worked things out so that I can stay home with Zoe.
- I have a drawer full of batteries on hand, courtesy of Matt.
- I have friendships that are strong because God sent them to me.
- Food fills our cabinets.
- I have a church family that I can go to any time needed.
- God is in my life.... and that is the best and biggest blessing of all!
I encourage you to make a quick list of blessings. Jot them down. My pencil/paper long list is really eye opening. It allowed me to find peace today after an unsettling situation was brought before me this morning. God takes care of us, He really does.
4 comments:
hey mrs. Jones its jason i was just wondering what ur email adress is i was was? ive been meaning to ask well thats all i wanted tell my mom ur email adress.ps tell matt i said hi.bye
sincerly,
jason an old student
Thanks for the reminder to count our blessings. I have been trying to do something similar to reframe things I don't want to do. (i.e. when I have to load/unload the dishwasher, think of the blessing of having a dishwasher and not having to wash by hand or heat water over an open fire to clean things!) Simple example, but the first I thought of. Anyway, my blessing list is so long I can't complete it. Thank you God for your many blessings!!
Thanks for a reminder to count my blessings. We are so blessed.
Great post! We can get carried away with what we want and lose sight of our many blessings.
Post a Comment