Oh we need to get together one weekend..we are not going to be at Thanksgiving this year..and you know I can not wait till Christmas to see ya'll!! also help me out at Momma Jane's and sneak me 4 good names for our annual Christmas name drawing..hehe before your mom and Wanda rig it!!
5 comments:
Precious! She looks so big!
cute pictures! she does look big!!
How sweet!! Hope she had a great Halloween...
Oh we need to get together one weekend..we are not going to be at Thanksgiving this year..and you know I can not wait till Christmas to see ya'll!! also help me out at Momma Jane's and sneak me 4 good names for our annual Christmas name drawing..hehe before your mom and Wanda rig it!!
Oh my word!! She is soooo cute! LOVE the costumes (from this year and last year).
So cute! Both years! I love her cute costumes! How fun!
Post a Comment