Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jones, Party of 7

Last week the entire Jones family went to Navarre Beach in Florida. The weather was amazingly beautiful with sunny skies, our condo was ultra nice with plenty of space and the company was full of fun energy and good times. Enjoy the pictures and movie clips! Zoe's face after seeing the ocean for the first time.


Playing in a kiddie pool on the beach.
An evening stroll along the beach.
Sweet feet!Zoe and Daddy spent lots of time together at the ocean gathering water and sea shells.Zoe couldn't get enough of the sand. She LOVED playing in it!Fun at the beach.Sweet Zoe loved looking out into the ocean.

Zoe swimming underwater..... yes, really she was.

Swimming to Aunt Amy Kate.Family of three.

Mommy and her sweet girl.



JONES, Party of 7!
Weird picture, I know. I thought it was funny that we had to put Zoe's crib in our bathroom (she MUST be all alone in order to sleep well). That was the only available 'alone' space in our bedroom. It worked! Eating ice cream at The Twist.


We had a great vacation!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Mike and Martha Ellen for taking us!

12 comments:

Danielle Hudson said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love the beach and can't wait to take Ian:)

LOVE the pictures, so sweet!

Shyla said...

Beautiful family!

All of our babies since #3 have slept in our closet in a pack n play (big closet with air vent, plus its downstairs instead of upstairs!), so whenever we go on vacation, we have to take the pack n play and it always ends up in our bathroom too :o)

Julie said...

Great pictures! Addison slept in the pack in play in the bathroom on vacation also! It works!

Carol said...

Yay! Looks fun. I wondered where you had been! Miss you!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Oh what fun!!! Your family pics. are great. Glad you all had nice weather and a nice time.

Blessed said...

Adorable pics!!! I love the beach! Never been in the fall. It looks so nice! :)

kylah's mommy said...

Glad that you all had a good time! I love the picture of the 3 of you where you and Zoe are looking at each other and Matt is looking at Zoe - too cute! :o)

Emma's Mommy said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I love the picture of you and Zoe on the beach with the beautiful sunset.

Kim said...

I am so emotional or something, but your pics and video of her in the ocean made me tear up!!! I can't wait to take Drew. I grew up going to Ft. Walton and miss it so bad!

Jeanne said...

Awesome pictures!!!

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

all of your pictures turned out so good. The Jones clan on the beach is really good! I love all of the pictures and am so glad that you all had such a fun time. I am sure Zoe loved it. Glad to have you all back!

A Joyful Mom said...

Very cute pics! Glad you had a great trip! The pic of Zoe's crib in the bathroom is a hoot! :)