Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sesame Street Live!

Oh, what a fun day we had today! Zoe and I drove to Nashville, picked up my mom and nephew and drove to the Municipal Auditorium to see Sesame Street Live! Yay!
My mom treated us to seats on the SECOND ROW! Wow!
I couldn't believe how Zoe and Jaxon (age 4) both concentrated on the entire show-it lasted an hour and a half. Her eyes stayed the size of quarters, watching every move each character made. Zoe especially loved when the characters would come out into the audience for high-fives. Zoe danced, clapped and shouted each of their names throughout the show.
We had a TERRIFIC time. Thanks Mimi!

Zoe and Jaxon before the show. They were SO excited. I know that Zoe really had NO idea of what she was about to see, but she sure acted like she knew.

Zoe's expression when we told her we were about to see Elmo-priceless!
The characters coming out on the stage! Zoe grinned ear to ear when she heard the theme song!
Zoe watching the show-I couldn't get her to make a picture with me because her eyes were GLUED to the stage. Another shot of the stage-we were SO CLOSE.

What Sesame Street episode would be complete without Elmo's World and Dorothy the fish?

The finale song and dance-it was GREAT!

Me, Zoe, Mimi and Jaxon
While we were at the show, we got to see our friends Wendy and Madison!

The ride home-all tuckered out from our fun day. Although, as soon as she got up, she started talking about Elmo dancing and named all of the characters.
Thanks again mom for treating us to this special day.

8 comments:

Carol said...

Super Fun! Glad you had a good time!

Julie said...

Looks like fun!! We wanted to go as well, but couldn't really make plans in advance since I was preggo! Next year!

Melissa said...

Looks like alot of fun! ya'll had great seats!

Tonya said...

Audrey loved looking at your post. I think she couldn't believe she was seeing her friend Zoe and Elmo in the same place! Looks like a lot of fun.

Emma's Mommy said...

What a great day!!! I love the look on Zoe's face when she found out she was going to see Elmo. Priceless!!!

Terri said...

Too fun! Love the pics!

A Joyful Mom said...

what a special treat! love your new background too! Zoe's cmas pic is too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Zoe's new Christmas picture is so cute.

Glad you enjoyed Sesame Street. We saw it a couple of years ago, the kids really enjoyed it.