We were pleasantly surprised this morning when we all three awoke to a snow covered ground at our house. It was so beautifully bright-white. I just wish it would snow more!
(I still love snow days, even though I'm not a student or a teacher anymore.)
A few pics from our 15 minutes outside this morning:
She didn't really want to walk by herself in the snow at first, but quickly decided that if it was okay for Baxter (our neighbor's dog), it was okay for her.
Matt and Zoe were playing peek-a-boo above our privacy fence.
"I'm outta here..... where's the hot chocolate Mommy?"
Hope you enjoyed your Snowy Morning too!
7 comments:
The pictures are great. Did you get a new camera? By the time we got outside it was all gone! :-( Looks like fun!
Cute pics! I would have loved to get Addison out, but poor Jack would have froze. It was gone by the time Kish got home. :(
What a fun day...she looks so cute in here lil snow boots!!we will keep crossing our finges for snow!!!
Cute cute cute!!! I love her little sweater. She is always dressed so stinkin' cute! Even for the snow!
It snowed here but we still had to go to school! :( So, we did not get to play! I am still so sad about that!
Glad yall had fun!
Looks like a lot of fun. We are hoping for more snow next time!
Garrett did the same thing when he first saw the snow that day too. He didn't want to go out in it until I held his hand. The adventures of new things. Love the peek-a-boo shot!
Wish it could've been a school snow day.
Love her sideways shot:)
Post a Comment